Polar Express Tickets Available on October 2nd
Believe! Tickets for the 2017 season of THE POLAR EXPRESS™ will go on sale on Monday, October 2nd, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.
Some important things to note:
- All tickets are sold ONLINE ONLY.
- This year, you will need to login via a Whistletix account. We recommend setting up your account before tickets go on sale. Simply enter your email address and create a password. If you need assistance creating an account, please call 330-247-0041.
- Sign in with your account.
- We recommend having two or three dates in mind when you are ready to purchase.
- All trips are listed in tables right on the landing page by departure location, day, date, time and a specific link to each trip: cvsr.com/take-the-train/the-polar-express.
- If the above page is running slow, you may also search all Polar Express trips at this link: public.whistletix.com/CVSR/Search/[PE].
- Scroll to the date and departure location you’d like, click the link, click buy tickets online, select the car, enter the number of tickets you’d like, select your seats and proceed to check out.
- Review your order BEFORE purchasing to ensure you have the correct departure location, date, time and number of tickets.
- You will receive your email confirmation after purchasing tickets.
We thank everyone for your patience during the first day of sales. We completely understand and appreciate the time and stress of securing tickets.
Please contact customer service at 1-800-468-4070 x 1 with any questions. We kindly ask that you bear with us as we have a high volume of calls and number of visitors on our site on that first day. As a nonprofit, we have a limited number of staff handling calls and emails. We will do our best to return any inquiries within a timely manner.