Due to unforeseen circumstances regarding our locomotive fleet, the following regularly scheduled National Park Scenic departures will be cancelled:
Friday, September 30th:
- Rockside Station at 1:00 PM
- Peninsula Depot at 11:45 AM and 1:55 PM
Saturday, October 1st
- Rockside Station at 9:00AM, 1:00PM, and 5:00PM
- Peninsula Depot at 9:45AM, 11:45AM, 1:55PM, 3:45PM, and 5:45PM
- Akron Northside Station at 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Sunday, October 2nd
- Rockside Station at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM
- Peninsula Depot at 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, and 1:55 PM
- Akron Northside Station at 11:00 AM
All passengers with pre-purchased tickets will be automatically refunded to their original credit card, which generally takes 3-5 business days to process.
Tickets are still available for all Fall Flyer departures, either online or at the station in the hour prior to each departure. We apologize for any issues this may cause and hope to see you on board again.